October 2018 Monthly Specials*
Free Eye Treatment with any One Hour Facial* this month.
Product of the Month
Additional Sweet $45* (regular price $55)
An intensive, vitamin rich facial moisturizer formulated with avocado and wheat germ oil.
This nourishing treatment recharges the hydo-lipid film of the epidermis to
restore to optimal moisture and plump the skin. It enhances the action of Vit-A-Kombi
oxygen treatments while providing additional nourishment. Especially effective as night cream.
SKIN TYPE - Dry, mature or dehydrated skin.
Retinol helps to revive and renew dull skin and minimizes the appearance of fine lines and
wrinkles. Vitamin E soothes and conditions inflamed, overactive skin.
Use as an overnight treatment or when needed. Apply directly to face and neck. Use alone or over
Vita-A-Kombi AHA cream if additional hydration is needed. Copemic cerifera cera,
Vitamin E, Retinol, Sesame Oil, Avocado Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Agua, Alcohol denat, Petrolatum,
glyceryl sterate, Paraffinum liquidum, Tocopheryl aceata, Stearyl alcohol, Cetyl alcohol,
Copermica cerifera cera, Polysorbate 80, Isopropyl myristate, Salicylic acid, Parfu, Retinol, Formic acid.
Sun Protection All Year Long
In the summertime, we think if it's bright and hot outside, we should put on some sunscreen. However,
that leaves us to ask the question of whether this should be an every day mindset. The sun's UV rays
don't follow a calendar and will still find their way to us even on overcast days. Remember that the sun still
shines in fall, winter and spring.
This is a practice that should be started and a part of our daily routine from an early age. While that shift in
thinking is starting to occur, it's growing at a slow pace.
Debunking Common Sun Myths
Sun and skin Aging
- A tan is healthy. False. Just because it isn't a burn does not mean it is healthy.
- My skin is dark, so I'm protected. Incorrect. UV rays can still penetrate the skin no mater what pigmentation it has.
- I don't burn, so I don't need sun protection. Ouch. No.
- Sunglasses aren't important. Inaccurate. Remember your eyes are subjected to UV damage as well.
- Sun damage is reversible. Negative.
- The shade fully protects me from the sun. Wrong. While it is good start, the shade does not provide full protection from the sun its UV rays.
When it comes to exposing yourself to the sun, the UV rays have direct effects on the skin's aging
process. Photoaging is not the same as natural aging. Here are only a few quick statistics on what the sun
can to to the aging process.
- An estimated 90% of skin aging is caused by the sun.
- People who use sunscreen with an SPF of 15 or higher on a daily basis show 24% less skin aging than those who do not use sunscreen daily.
- Sun damage is cumulative. Only about 23% of lifetime exposure occurs by age 18.
- UV exposure seems to be responsible for 80% of visible facial aging signs.
- Repeated UVA exposure through a glass window causes photoaging.
- Your number of wrinkles is significantly related to your total hours of lifetime sun exposure.
- Eyelash Extensions $150
- 2 Week Fill $45
- 3 Week Fill $60
Gift Certificates available!
*cannot be combined with any other offer or offers.
LKcreations Skin Care
7569 Main Street
Ralston, NE 68127